Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!



This year has been one of the most exciting, best years of my life. I thank God every day for my family, our health and everything He’s given us. But I want to take a moment to thank everyone who’s made this year so special to me.

The wonderful women at Secret Cravings Publishing for making my dream of becoming a published author come true. Sandy, Dawne, Jean, Beth, Ariana, Becky, Teresa, and Dawné – I will always be grateful to you.

To my fellow authors, friends, men and women I met this year and whom I converse with on a daily basis. Thank you for your friendship!

To Beau Coup Publishing and the amazing people behind it, who have made me feel like home. Barb, Ryan, Jess, Mike, Debbie, Shirley – you guys are awesome and I am very happy for having met you.

To my readers – everyone who’s bought my books – you guys put a smile on my face and make everything worth it. I thank you for it.

Most of all, I would like to thank Sable Hunter for this amazing opportunity to work with her and be a part of Beau Coup. This has been the best learning experience and I value your friendship more than I can say in words. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment